Vacationing is way too expensive, anyway. #Facay.
1. Vacationing is expensive. But you know what’s NOT expensive? A good ol’-fashioned fake vacation, or fakecation:
2. Fakecationing is all about just putting yourself wherever you want to be.
3. All you need is your phone and some fingers:
4. And you’re automatically traveling all over the world:
5. You can be on any beach this beautiful, luscious planet has…
6. …even when you are really stuck at your dead-end, 9-to-5 job.
7. You can finally make that trip to New York City:
8. When you would never go near there in real life:
9. So beautiful:
10. Maybe even catch some exotic animals:
12. Or finally work on that tan of yours:
13. Ah, that sweet, sweet florescent lighting.
14. Just let your feet be free:
16. Finally catch a sunset in the world’s greatest city:
18. Brag about what mile of your bike ride you’re on:
20. Visit your favorite field in the world:
22. And maybe even catch some rays on the moon:
24. “Your brain can take you anywhere.” —Jeremiah Bullfrog
25. Add your own!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/daves4/fake-vacationing