A lot of broken hearts are still mending, but that doesn’t mean we can’t think positive. Ryan Gosling having a kid with a Fast & Furious actress might not be the worst thing ever, and here’s why.
7. Ryan Gosling will make an adorable DILF
He’s already adorable as he is, but imagine him wearing a baby carrier with a little Gosling in there? The adorableness will just blow your mind away.
6. We’ll have another Gosling feminist in the world.
Baby Gosling will grow up in a pro-feminism environment, meaning that when he or she grows up, they will continue carrying the torch of feminism.
5. If its a boy, he’ll look like this.
Not the kid on the left. Who knows who that is?
4. If its a girl, she’ll be you future style icon.
Ryan Gosling style + Eva Mendes style = one stylish child.
3. He’ll make adorable daddy faces.
His baby will stop crying instantly every time Ryan makes cute silly faces, and we won’t help but melt.
2. Dads will model themselves after him.
He’ll be the ultimate “cool dad,” setting the bar for dads everywhere. Dads will want to look and be as cool as Ryan Gosling, ultimately influencing dads to be awesome and sleek.
1. And finally….cause he’ll be happy.
And don’t we want the people we adore to happy?