Alright, everyone: try not to drool.
1. BLT Pizza
Bacon + pizza? Is this real life?
2. Bacon-Jalapeno Poppers
3. Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
Bacon + seafood = surf and damn awesome turf.
4. Bacon Green Bean Bundles
Such delightful looking treats. So simple to make.
5. Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos
There is absolutely no reason not to eat this for every meal.
6. Avocado and Bacon Muffins
7. Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie
I’m sorry, bacon, cheeseburgers, potatoes, and pie? Is this heaven? No, seriously.
8. Frozen Peanut Butter Pie w/ Candied Bacon
Another bacon pie. I love this country.
9. Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball
AKA a ball of pure goodness.
10. Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Aaaand now my mouth is actually watering.
11. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers
Two meats on a skewer? Ron Swanson would approve.
12. Pork Chops Stuffed with Smoked Gouda and Bacon
If it wouldn’t clog my arteries horribly, I would eat this every day.
13. Sweet and Spicy Candied Bacon
Anything that combines bacon and candy has got to be good.
14. Salted Caramel and Candied Bacon Ice Cream
Yep. You read that right. Bacon ice cream.
15. French Toast and Bacon Cupcakes
Hi, yes, can this be the traditional dish of every holiday ever?
16. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip
I will be putting this on everything from now on.
17. Gruyere Bacon Mac and Cheese
Two of the world’s favorite foods put into one unstoppable dish.
18. Bacon Wrapped Sushi
19. Oatmeal-Bacon Waffle Cookies with Espresso Glaze
It’s like a whole breakfast wrapped up in one little magical bite.