This is the only way you’ll know for sure.
3. Which means you’re having a minor crisis over turning 30 really soon.
5. But also mildly stressed about the fact you haven’t achieved everything you wanted to by now.
6. You also feel really weird about no longer being amongst the youngest people in your office.
7. In fact, you get a shock when a co-worker casually mentions they were born in the ’90s.
8. And you’re horrified to realise that people born in the â€˜00s are TEENAGERS now.
9. You’re slowly losing touch with ~youth culture~.
10. Your 10-year high school reunion has long since come and gone.
11. You’ve now been an adult for about as long as you were a child or a teenager.